Tuesday, August 30, 2011

You can't teach an old dog new tricks

Although there is no way of getting my dog to do new things, I can get her to sit, lay down, and jump for me and photograph it, all with the help of some kibbles!

Meet Nikki!

A few weekends ago, I had the chance to go home and spend some time with my family and our dog, Nikki. She is a 9-year-old yellow lab, who is much more white than yellow! Every summer, my mom takes her to the groomers and gets her hair shaved (mostly so she stays cool through out the hot Cleveland summer, but she also looks younger). I find that this makes Nikki feel like a puppy again and used this to my advantage when I photographed her in our backyard! She was a lovely little model and I'm excited to see her again for labor day weekend :)





No comments:

Post a Comment