Monday, December 19, 2011

NYC Recap

We had the perfect weather for our New York trip! As soon as we landed, my VS team and I were out and about... first to Times Square and then to a meeting with the New York design team! It was so cool to see the other office and meet everyone on the other end. We were filled in on ideas and inspiration for Holiday 2012. Yep! That's right! I've learned in the working world we plan ahead... far ahead! At Victoria's Secret we follow trends, research trends, and create them! It's amazing to see that side of it! We then set out to window shop for inspiration! 

My favorite spread of windows was the Bergdorf Goodman department store... WOW. They so incredibly detailed and unique! Not only were the windows inspirational, but so was the decor indoors! These are some of my favorite windows...

{Chandelier indoor}





I also got to stay the night and was able to see Rockefeller Plaza all lit up with Christmas decor and the Saks Fifth Avenue windows and light show... AMAZING!






I am so incredibly thankful I got to go on this spontaneous little adventure with my design team!! It was so much fun and I am truly lucky to work with some awesome people.

No comments:

Post a Comment