Monday, March 26, 2012

Travel Plans...

Have you seen the Honda CR-V commercial with the 2 girls who travel to all 50 states 
and take a picture with the state t-shirt on? {check

I feel robbed- I've had that dream since about 6th grade!! Ha, ok ok, so I'm sure many have had the idea- but I am totally jealous they most likely got paid to travel! I've started my research to see if there could be a similar campaign that I could do and be able to travel the US! I've already decided that in about a year and a half, when I turn 25, I would like to pack up and set out on the same journey to all 50 states! Never fear, it will be an artistic exploration (naturally) – logos, t-shirts, sketches, or a few dance moves may get accomplished in each state... details to come :)

For now I have to get started on mapping out my route!


1 comment:

  1. Philadelphia Philadelphia Philadelphia Philadelphia Philadelphia Philadelphia Philadelphia Philadelphia Philadelphia Philadelphia Philadelphia Philadelphia Philadelphia Philadelphia Philadelphia Philadelphia Philadelphia Philadelphia Philadelphia Philadelphia Philadelphia Philadelphia Philadelphia Philadelphia Philadelphia Philadelphia Philadelphia Philadelphia Philadelphia Philadelphia Philadelphia Philadelphia Philadelphia Philadelphia Philadelphia Philadelphia Philadelphia Philadelphia Philadelphia Philadelphia Philadelphia Philadelphia Philadelphia Philadelphia Philadelphia Philadelphia Philadelphia Philadelphia Philadelphia Philadelphia

    ReplyDelete