Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Dinner

Not to toot my own horn... but I like to think I'm pretty good at throwing things together for a meal. Friends and family may think other wise but my Dad is an amazing cook and I like to think I took after him in that respect!

This little pasta dish was quite delicious. It was a mix of things I had in my pantry, of which I threw together: pine nuts, goat cheese, basil, sun-dried tomatoes, and italian sausage. For a sauce, to add a little punch, I mixed a little of white cooking wine with olive oil and lemon juice and then added spices to taste! 



Try it out, or mix up a version of some of your favorite ingredients! As always pair with some wonderful wine! This Butternut Chardonnay was from my boss at VS (a nice christmas surprise)!

No comments:

Post a Comment