Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Here & There

I have been seriously neglecting my blog the past two weeks. So not okay! Work just got busy and my weekends were filled with concerts and adventures! I have been here and there, flying by the seat of my pants and just going with the flow!

The weekend before last, I celebrate one of my college roommate's birthday in Cinci and then cam home sunday to attempt to go to a concert. my roommate Erin and I scalped tickets to Luke Bryan & Jason Aldean. Not knowing a ton of their songs, I was surprised at how awesome Luke Bryan was live! Same with Aldean of course, but c'mon Luke sings my fave country song "Country Girl (Shake it for me)." It was so much fun and my first ticket scalping experience was a success... I would totally do it again!



Then, last weekend was the Summer Fest concert at Lifestyles Community Pavilion, a smaller outdoor venue. I saw; The Lumineers, Ben Kweller, Tanlines, and Metric. All of which I have only recently begun to listen to and I highly recommend them all :)

And they were all so amazing live! 
{we also kind of sort of snuck into My Morning Jacket Sunday evening.... shhh}





No comments:

Post a Comment