Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving Instagrams

{wednesday night out with friends}

{christmas ale}

{happy turkey-day! photo cred. to michael kenneth}

{family fun on a friday night}

{check this beautiful sky out - holy moly!}
I am so very thankful for my friends and family and the ability to travel home to see both over the Holidays. Many are unable to make it home, and one day that may be me - but for now I cherish each Holiday I am fortunate enough to make it back to Cleveland to spend time with people I love!

Hope you all had as deliciously filling of a Thanksgiving meal as I did :)

 I am also thankful for some little things that make me smile! As pictured above; a good light-up sign that brings some festive element to the bar atmosphere, Great Lakes Christmas Ale (the best seasonal beer EVER), selfie-photos, and amazing sunsets on a road-trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment