Thursday, August 15, 2013

Weekend recap

This past weekend was filled with sun, reading, and adventure! I spent Saturday by the pool reading a new book that reminds me of my summer in Italy. The book is titled Beautiful Ruins by Jess Walter, and I want to share my very favorite line thus far; "Then she smiled, and in that instant, if such a thing were possible, Pasquale fell in love, and he would remain in love for the rest of his life-not so much with the woman, whom he didn't even know, but with the moment." I think that is so eloquently said.


{teal toes & coral nails... I can't believe summer is almost over}

Sunday... was much more of an adventure... Derek & I went skydiving!! It was SOO exhilarating! The free-fall portion was freezing and I could barely catch my breath, but the gliding along after the parachute deployed, was warm, quiet, and serene! Such a rush!




No comments:

Post a Comment