Friday, September 13, 2013

Lately...






Happy Friday! I can't believe how quickly the summer flew by. Fall and football is about to be in full swing and I've been able to see Derek's coaching skills in action - Go wildcats! Although I don't know much about the game of football (yes, I'll to admit that), I thoroughly enjoy the company of friends and family and the beautiful fall colors that accompany football season! Bring on the boots, sweaters, & hot beverages :)

 A few things as of late... I made a trip to Michigan with Derek & his family Labor Day Weekend. Next I made a much needed Cedar Point trip with friends & co-workers. Then adding to my travels and fun, I have a friend's wedding this weekend. Yay! I will certainly enjoy celebrating an adorable pair of newlyweds with my friends! There will be lots of wonderful people I haven't seen in awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment