Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Lazy days

Stuffed peppers are easy to make and absolutely delicious! These are stuffed with wild rice, tomato, orange pepper, corn, and beans in a little lemon juice and topped with a little goat cheese!

I am obsessed with wine labels- as these two photos show! One day I'd love to travel around the world and design/redesign labels for vineyards.
I actually designed the one in the front for a graphic design project last year — I  selected the name "Incandescence" for the wine company. It was one of my favorite projects by far!


Work all the time leaves me with very little free time (other than the weekends) but after work I like to relax, and naturally I like my nails painted, and recently I've started to try fun things such as stripes, dots, colored french tips, etc. If you've get any great ideas for me to try, please let me know :)

This was inspired by my friend Catie! She recently got a job as well (a big congrats- I can tell she really loves it!) At her job she deals with a lot of the social media stuff and is always finding awesome new blogs- she found one with newsprint nails! Its super easy- you paint your nails, let it dry, dip you nails in rubbing alcohol, then cut out sections of the paper to adorn your nails as you please and use a q-tip or cotton ball to dab the newsprint on your nails. Presto! Just apply a coat of clear- and you're all set!

1 comment:

  1. Those stuffed peppers look yummy!! You'll have to send me the recipe! I've tried to make stuffed peppers before and they didn't turn out nearly as good as yours looks.

    ReplyDelete