Thursday, July 21, 2011

A place to call home


The small painting is a local artist I met while I studied in Florence. One of the most remarkable adventures I have ever been on! (Which reminds me, I need to post some pictures from my travels)

The roomie, Erin brought this home from her visit to Chicago. We split the whole jug in one night... it was delicious and turned out to be a very interesting night out in the arena district! ha need I say more!


I love wine and decorating with the bottles is super fun! This bottle of Erath- Pinot Noir was opened and drank move-in weekend! My mom gave it to me a house a house warming gift (along with a plant) and let me tell you if you like a good flavorful red- this is AMAZING!!! Five stars for sure :) Thanks momma!!

Welcome to my cozy apartment for two! My roommate, Erin and I moved to Columbus a few weeks ago and we're loving the city! There is always something to do and thousands of great people to meet!

No comments:

Post a Comment