Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Fall time fun

This past weekend was a whirl-wind of fun adventures... a friend from college visited me this weekend, Kelsey! Another friend from UD, Courtney, came over to hang out with us and we had wonderful conversations over lots of wine... we nearly forgot to go out! Saturday we bopped around and ended up at tail-gate that Courtney's boyfriend (also a friend from UD!) put together! It was a lot fun! Kelsey and I had to leave early in time to make it to (co-worker/friend) Krysti's thanksgiving dinner! YUM :) Nothing like a pre-thanksgiving feast with friends! 
Oh and I cannot forget to mention the addition of her lovely blog button to my page — CHECK IT OUT! She's pretty inspired ;)

Oh my... and on Sunday I almost bought a puppy... until I took a step back and decided to think on what a huge responsibility that would be for me right now... still thinking. But right now I'm thinking might have to go back for Dori's precious little face... eek!

1 comment: