Thursday, November 10, 2011

Hipstamatic of Cali

California was a dream! I got in on Friday to the San Francisco airport, my cousin Kc picked me up and we went straight to her class! I haven't been in a classroom since April, and it made me miss school just a little bit! Friday evening we got margaritas to celebrate my birthday and the waiter brought over one too many shots for me — yikes! After, we went to her friends' house for a party! Naturally, people were surprised I was from Ohio and were confused as to why I was visiting Sonoma State for fun!

Saturday, we spent several hours at little cafe called Redwood. The food was delicious and once again we splurged on a little something special... chocolate cake.. to celebrate my birthday (again... I think we just kept telling ourselves it was a weekend for splurging!) We walked around a bit and went to an adorable vintage shop, where we shopped a bit and headed back to her house to get ready to go out! We went to the main bar on campus with her roommate and some friends, it was a lot of fun!!

Sunday was one of my favorite days, because I got to see a lot of San Francisco! It's amazingly beautiful and standing near the Golden Gate bridge is seriously inspiring!!! We walked around Haight Street, which we were told is must see and it was a fun place to shop around. We ate in little Italy at one of San Francisco's bestttt restaurants (I can't currently remember the name). I ate so much, the ride back to Sonoma was very uncomfortable!!

Here's my recap in my new favorite app Hipstamatic



Thank you so so much for your hospitality Kc!!! 
I love you dearly and I can't wait to see you for Christmas!!! <3

1 comment:

  1. Aww you look like you had such a great time.

    -Ly
    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete