Monday, January 9, 2012

NYE Extravaganza

New Year's Eve this year was basically a reunion with a hundred of my closest friends from college. Haha, but really! Many of my friends met up in Chicago this year for NYE weekend. I had so SO much fun and I genuinely wish I could see everyone once a month! Oh these real world problems...

Here's a recap of our windy-city weekend :)

Kelsey & I

College Roommates (plus 2 friends)

25 Degrees

Alyssa, Chris, & I

Me, Kelsey, & Laura

Margaret & I

Amanda & Adam

Yes, my goofy roommates with their goofy glasses at the bar crawl that turned into everyone staying at one bar the entire day and well into the night! It might have been even more fun than NYE itself!!! We danced A TON!

Ran into a grade-school friend out and about in chicago!

Just a lovely weekend in general!! I got to see a ton of my wonderful friends from college in one of my very favorite cities!!!

Hope you all could spend NYE with friends or loved ones!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a fabulous NYE! I love all the girls in shiny dresses. We did it big for 2011, but 2012 was more of low-key affair for us. I think I'm getting old!

    ReplyDelete