Friday, May 4, 2012

Check List {TGIF}

I haven't posted in forever... mostly because work and life in general have been incredibly busy! Don't get me wrong, it makes me so happy! I've always been a go-go-go type of person and adding things to my long list of to-do's only makes me smile!

Recently I was in Vegas with two of my best friends from home! VEGAS! Wow. Too much fun.  Much needed sun. Time with friends. Fancy drinks. Ohhhh it was just a much needed vacation overall!

Here's a sneak peek of some the adventures we had:

LMFAO {Friday}
DJ Tiesto {Saturday} 
Pool Parties.... all day every day
Big winner at the slot machines {Sami}A whole post of Vegas will follow soon... most likely next week but it will come!
Anywho- it's friday and apparently I was feelin a bit spendy aaaand [drum roll please] I bought a ticket to Bonnaroo!!! Yay! Y
eah... even after my expensive Vegas trip :/ hmm... here you say 'Jackie are you nuts!?' My first music festival though, I had to jump at the opportunity! Oh gosh – and a friend offered a few open hotel rooms for the derby this weekend, so on a whim, I'm headed to Kentucky for the races!!! Woo!! Hence I've decided that 2012 is my check list year... Working and finally having the money and freedom to make big girl decisions about how I spend it may end badly in the future when it boils down to 'how much did you save for retirement' – I say oh well [for now]!! So as I reach for my pen and paper my check list begins, and already I can check off Veags, the Kentucky Derby, and Bonnaroo, all in one year!! Soooo.... more posts to come!! 
So in true southern spirit:

HAPPY FRIDAY YA'LL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment