Monday, April 22, 2013

Earth Day

Happy Earth Day! Columbus has been celebrating all month, as I'm sure some of your cities have been as well! I sadly have not done anything thus far to celebrate, so that needs to change. I found out that Nutur Salon is offering cuts, facials and other treatments for a minimum donation of $20; your donation will benefit the Sierra Club's Central Ohio Clean Water Campaign. Sounds good to me :) I also should get started on my garden before Earth month is over, but... I'm moving! Erin and I are adding a third into the mix, Courtney! We signed on a lovely little house in Grandview. It's not far from where I live now and we move in June! Sooo much more space for gardening; veggies & flowers! Oh, and we have a front porch swing and back deck... I will be very content. Bring on the sunshine and fancy cocktails!


{ disclaimer: no, ohio is not all farm & fields. but this is really beautiful and I wanted to share }


No comments:

Post a Comment