Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Real Beauty

This short video for DOVE will most definitely give you the chills.



It's strange that the way another person describes you can lend to be much more truthful than your own, physical description of yourself. Yes, most of us note the negatives we see; wrinkles and all. But if you had to describe a friend or a loved one, are those the things that come to mind if you were to provide a physical description?

Self-confidence is certainly hard to come by and achieve in ourselves. There are many things about myself I would change with my magic wand (( if I had one that is... )) but I think I need to try on someone else's shoes for a moment and instead of pointing out the inevitable flaws, find the little things that make me special. 

What makes you undeniably you?

No comments:

Post a Comment