Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Life lately...

It's been quite sometime since my last post! Life has been very busy as of late... Let me tell you a little bit about it! If you remember I was headed to Spain mid-may; The trip was amazing and I have many stories and pictures to share (if only I could find my camera cord amidst the boxes!) Just before Spain, Erin and I moved our stuff into a storage unit to be saved for our new place. We went to Spain and then couch surfed for a few days before finally getting into our new little home on the first of June. I am just barely moved in and now I am headed to Los Angeles for a family reunion! So pardon me for the lack of attention here... Never fear: All of these activities and projects and photos will be blogged at some point!

On another note, I wanted to share and article a good friend of mine sent me today. It will certainly make you think. I'll leave you with that. Please share your thoughts and feelings about it!


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment