Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine, Be mine?

In light of it being Valentine's Day today, I thought I would share this blog with you all. A friend sent it to me yesterday and it made smile, laugh, and cry. Yeah, I'm serious. I cried almost every other story, right here, at work. It got weird. 

First, the blog. { Marc&Angel } This couples' blog is always a good read. Purely their opinions, stories, advice, etc. But always delivered in a clever and thought-provoking manner.

Second, the post. Here is a small example of why you should read all 60 of these stories...
#7 Today, it’s been five years since I adopted a puppy from a high kill shelter that had no time left. Since then I have developed a moderate case of a neurological disease that causes seizures. Believe it or not, the dog is able to detect my seizures before I know. She starts barking hysterically, and keys me into my episode before it starts. So today she is my service dog. The life I saved is saving me every day MMT (Makes Me Think).
Check it out here: 60 Short Love Stories

Have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment