Tuesday, February 5, 2013

World of Mouth

You are bombarded by social media daily. How often do you scroll through your phone, checking twitter, Facebook, and Instagram? How many times a day do you refresh your favorite blogs for an update? We all get how big social media has become in the past few years, and how companies can drive new business via one 160 character tweet, but have you ever imagined life with out social media? A friend of mine is teaching in China and I immediately thought of her when I saw this (and yes it is mentioned in the video).

The music has a toe-tapping beat and an epic build to it, the type is decent (I would have preferred a different font), and the animations keep you interested, but the facts... 
The facts are astounding!


Also; Seriously, who in Egypt thought it was a good idea to name a kid "Facebook" or "Twitter"? 
Oh my... WOW.

1 comment:

  1. I saw you on LC forum so I came to see your blog, let me tell you that you´ve done a great job with it, please come visit and if you like it it would be great if we could follow each other there on LC, here on GFC or socials, what do you think? To support each other… let me know ok!
    Kisses
    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete